Our religious leaders have certainly established the fact that education is a solid building block for a stable and successful future in a child’s life; they have gone as far as building Universities to physically state their point.
We applaud the congregation of these churches who offered their tithes, donations and weekly offering to see this vision come to light; in turn expecting that their widows might pay off when their children can acquire a decent education through these schools. Not an unreasonable assumption I must add.
On the bright side, these universities have long been completed unlike most projects in Nigeria, the downside is you need to have bagged some cash to afford sending one child let alone two to the now termed ‘Nigerian Elite Universities‘. Here are a list of these universities and an approximate fee that you need to pay to attend.
1. BOWEN University owned and operated by a Baptist Convention, charges ₦650,000 as tuition fees per session.
2. COVENANT University established by Bishop Oyedepo of Winners Chapel ₦640,000 as tuition fees per session.
3. BENSON IDAHOSA University charges ₦500,000 as tuition fees per session.
4. BABCOCK University established by The Seventh Day Adventist, charges ₦450,000 as tuition fees per session.
5. REDEEMERS University owned by The Redeemed Christian Church of God , charges ₦450,000 as tuition fees per session.
6. AJAYI CROWTHER University established by The Supra diocesan board of the church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion), charges ₦350,000per session.
7. MADONNA University a Catholic University charges ₦350,000 as tuition fees per session.
All of these universities were built from tithes and offerings of the people who now cannot afford to send their children there to study. Where has the moral of the church gone?
These schools were all built by the efforts of their congregations who kept sowing seeds; special offering seeds, first fruit seed, redemption seed, thanksgiving seed, harvest seed, tithes, pastor’s birthday seed, church building seed, evangelism seed, father’s day seed, mother’s day seed, children’s day seed, pastor’s cake seed, olive oil seed, insecticide seed, indomie seed, ground nut seed, miscellaneous seed, etc seed. These schools are now elite schools, only for the children of the rich. The gainers then use the proceeds to buy private planes and jets to fly up high in luxury while their members sleep hungry and next Sunday, they will read and preach Malachi 3:6-12. EYES ARE CRYING O…!!
Latest Nigeria News
- From Borno To Sokoto, Why Northern Elite Are Obsessed With Finding Oil In The North
- First Gay Anglican Church Wedding Takes Place In Scotland
- Sule Lamido States Why He Is Unlikely To Join APC Anytime Soon
- Jibrin's Suspension is Not Yet Over – House of Reps
- 5 Major Takeaways from the 2017 UNWTO Tourism Report
- Mugabe: Those Demanding My Resignation Are Like Judas Iscariot
- [Watch] Upcoming Musician Anally Releases Hit Single SHEBE Featuring Skiibii
- FG Shuts 21 Illegal Universities, Fake NYSC Camps
- FG Reveals Balance in Excess Crude Account
- Plateau State: Man To Hang For Killing Father Who Refused To Buy Him A Motorcycle
- Nnamdi Kanu: What We Don't Want IPOB To Do – Presidency
- [Video] How Wizkid's Sound is being stolen By American Artist Without Supporting Him - Joe Budden
- [Video] Nigerians Escaping From Trump's America To Canada
- VIDEO: Jonathan's VP, Sambo, Saraki, Others Join Buhari For Juma'at Prayer
- Why President Must Not Handover FG Roads To Governors – Shehu Sani
- 'Dead' Woman Fights To Prove To Spanish Authorities That She Is Still Alive
- Nnamdi Kanu: We Support Buhari's Military Action on IPOB – 36 State Speakers
- Olisa Metuh's Trial: Appeal Court Orders DSS To Produce Dasuki In Court
- [Video] Nigeria Newss Today: We Did Not Arrest Nor Detain Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Army (29/09/2017)
- [Video] Disguised Ugandan Health Minister Arrests Doctors and Others Over Bribery In Hospital
- Ebonyi State: Police Arraign Lebanese Man and Three Others For Stealing Transformer
- Edo State: 22 Year Old, Uniben Final Year Student, Kills Mother For Refusing His Demands For Money
- IPOB: Fani Kayode To Nigerian Government - Learn From Spain
- Man City Striker Sergio Aguero Suffers Car Crash, Multiple Ribs Broken
- INEC To Release Ekiti, Osun Gubernatorial Election Timetable Next Week
- Jonathan Gives PDP Winning Tips Ahead of 2019 Election
- Nigeria - 29/09/2017: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro
- Rogue Turkish Diplomat Erkahraman, Appointed As IPOB Ambassador To The Middle East and Asia
- Nnamdi Kanu Not In Our Custody – Army Sources
- Anambra Election: PDP Suspends Former Chairman
- South African Man Rapes Donkey After Witch Doctor Told Him He Will Be Stronger
- [LIST] 4 Northern States Reject Restructuring
- Despite Inability To Pay Salaries, Governors Want To Help FG Fix Roads
- How FG Lost N30 Trillion in 2 Years
- Italian Fitness Instructor Marries Herself In A Lavish Ceremony
- How Nigerians Can Get Paid For Using Smartphone
- Nigerian Governors Request Fresh Bailout From Federal Government
- Etihad Club Gives Update on Aguero's Car Crash Ahead of Chelsea vs Manchester City Game
- FAAC: See Breakdown Of How FG, States, LGs Share N637.7Bn In August
- Bauchi N-Power Beneficiaries Receive September Stipend