Home | Articles | 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Electrocuted By ‘iPhone’s Charging Cable’ While Sleeping. Photos
Children Find Corpse Of A Dead Baby In A Gutter While Playing In Kaduna.
Prime Suspects In The Ozubulu Church Massacre Arraigned In Court Today. Photos

14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Electrocuted By ‘iPhone’s Charging Cable’ While Sleeping. Photos





A girl named Le Thi Xoan was electrocuted when she was exposed to the live wires of her iPhone’s broken charging cable while she slept.  According to reports, the 14-year-old schoolgirl was found unconscious by her parents and rushed to hospital, but she could not be revived.

It was gathered that the teenager always charged her iPhone 6 next to her bed and police in the Vietnamese capital Hanoi found the burnt white cable on her bed.

Medics confirmed electrocution as the cause of death.

According to investigators, the police believe the girl had plugged her Apple device into charge and laid the iPhone 6 on her bed like she did every night.

Officers believe the tragedy likely struck as she slept and rolled onto the iPhone’s charging cable, which had tears in it and which electrocuted her with the current.

The charging cable is being inspected but the authorities said they are yet to determine whether it was the original Apple wire or a cheaper imitation.

Share this:

Related

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM: Articles Visit website


  Article "tagged" as:
No tags for this article
view more articles

About Article Author

Related Articles